MSI Ships New 17” Gaming Laptops With Lethal Combination Of Graphics, Power And Design
MSI Computer Corp. today announced the first North American shipment of the GT780R and the GX780, two gaming notebooks with keyboards expertly designed in partnership with global leading gaming peripherals manufacturer SteelSeries. The notebooks combine brilliant graphics from the latest NVIDIA© GeForce© graphics processors, along with the second-generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor, to create a sleek new design with ultimate power that outperforms the competition.
“Serious gamers understand that not all notebooks are created equally,” said Andy Tung, vice president of sales, MSI US. “The GT780R and GX780 are built specifically for gamers, with a professionally-designed keyboard, plus top-of-the-line graphics and processing power from NVIDIA and Intel.”
MSI constructed the 17.3-inch GT780R and GX780 notebooks with invincible gaming hardware optimized for gaming, including:
- SteelSeries Full Color Backlit Keyboard: Expertly designed together with the gaming gurus at SteelSeries, this keyboard features several exclusive gaming designs for ultimate gaming control. Enjoy perfect hand positioning with keys that never get in the way, and a rugged keyboard that offers solid feedback while you slay your enemies. The Power 10 key solution can support 10 keys typing simultaneously so every keystroke counts. And the multicolor LED backlit keyboard features 5 programmable modes so you can sync the color and rhythm of the backlighting to suit your game.
- NVIDIA® GeForce® Graphics: NVIDIA GPUs provide realistic and immersive graphics for both notebooks. The GT780R features NVIDIA’s newest GeForce GTX 560M with 1.5GB GDDR5 of high-end, large-capacity display memory for superior performance and vivid graphics. The GX780 boasts NVIDIA’s GeForce GT555M with 1GB DDR5 VRAM.
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 2630QM Processor: The newest energy-efficient processor from Intel supports Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, which allocates processor resources to boost core clock speeds and overall performance. Both notebooks boast core clock speeds of 2.00 GHz.
- Sleek New Design: This sleek black notebook features a stylish, brushed aluminum textured body that is sophisticated and subtle. The notebook’s modern design compliments the bold stylings of the backlit keyboard.
- 17-Inch Full HD Screen: No gamer can tolerate a small screen, and the GT780R and GX780 notebooks feature a bold, 17.3-inch HD screen with an anti-reflective coating. Enjoy 1920 x 1080 resolution and a 16:9 display ratio for a clear and realistic image rendering.
- MSI’s Exclusive Turbo Drive Engine (TDE) Technology: TDE provides a boost in graphics performance to accelerate video decoding and add extra excitement to your gaming.
- USB 3.0: These notebooks feature a plethora of ports so you can customize your setup and achieve the quickest data transfers. With two USB 3.0 ports and three USB 2.0 ports, you’re ready to roll.
- Dynaudio Speakers with THX Surround Sound: No gaming experience is complete without booming audio, and MSI collaborated with Dynaudio to build the highest quality speakers plus a built-in subwoofer. Enjoy cinema-quality surround sound with THX TruStudio PRO™.
The new GT780R and has an MSRP of $1,749.99 and the GX780 at $1,549.99. Both models will be available on Newegg and Amazon.com.
SteelSeries Full Color Backlit Keyboard: Expertly designed together with the gaming gurus at SteelSeries, this keyboard features several exclusive gaming designs for ultimate gaming control.
- Sep 7, 2011
MSI Fortifies Arsenal Of G Series Gaming Laptops Featuring NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570MMSI unleashes the GT780DXR and GT683DXR, two mobile gaming powerhouse laptops featuring the NVIDIA© GeForce© GTX 570M graphics processing unit (GPU) and optional Blu-ray burner. "As the first company to offer GeForce GTX 570M GPUs, MSI is arming the G Series notebooks with killer gaming performance and advanced gaming technologies like NVIDIA PhysX and DirectX 11."..
- Aug 16, 2011
MSI Announces X460 And X460DX NotebooksMSI Computer Corp. announces the availability of the stylish X460 and X460DX notebooks, the 14-inch mobile powerhouse for professionals on the go. “The MSI X460 model featuring the latest Intel® Core™ processors and Wireless Display technology effectively addresses the needs of the mobile professional, giving them superior performance and easy connectivity,” said Joe Van de Water, product marketing manager at Intel...
- Jul 7, 2011
MSI Presents New WindPad 110W Tablet ComputerMSI Computer Corp. today announced the first North American shipment of the WindPad 110W. “The MSI WindPad 110W tablet featuring the AMD Z-Series APU with unmatched AMD Radeon™ graphics is an exciting new product and a perfect fit for end users that want DirectX® 11 capability and vivid HD media experiences,” said John Byrne, corporate vice president and general manager for Americas Mega Region, AMD...
- May 31, 2011
MSI To Ship GT683R, A Supercharged Gaming Laptop With Nvidia GeForce GTX 560M GPU In North AmericaMSI Computer Corp. today announced the first North American shipment of the GT683R, its first gaming laptop featuring the recently-announced NVIDIA© GeForce© GTX 560M graphics processor. New 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 2630QM Processor: Intel’s latest energy-efficient processor delivers smart, adaptive performance that adds speed when it’s most needed, thanks to Optimized Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel Hyper-Threading Technology...
- Apr 18, 2011
MSI’s Newly Designed C Series Notebooks Begin To ShipMSI Computer Corp. today announced that it has begun shipping its mainstream CX640 and CR640 notebooks to online retailers in North America. ..