Dell Adds Eye Candy To Inspiron Mini Mix With Cherry Red, Attractive Pink And Tristan Eaton Designs
Dell today launched eye-catching new colors and graphic designs for its Dell InspironTM Minis, putting an exclamation point on its design statement for the holidays. The new colors and designs available on the Inspiron Mini 9 and Mini 12 in the U.S. and Canada include Cherry Red, Pretty Pink and three images by urban artist and “designer toy” creator Tristan Eaton.
Inspiron Minis are small, easy-to-carry Internet companions that can be tuned to fit your specific needs and deeds. Minis are ideal for teens, tweens, travelers and “Tweeters” to surf the Web, chat with friends, blog, stream content, upload photos or enjoy online videos, music and games.
- Since its unofficial debut in May, Cherry Red has been the most buzzed-about and highly anticipated color in the Mini palette.
- Pretty Pink Minis follow in the stylish and coveted footsteps of the Flamingo Pink Inspiron and XPS laptops.
- Tristan Eaton designed his first toy — for Fisher-Price — at age18, and has since become a driving force in the world of “designer toys.” He was the head designer for the influential Kidrobot brand and designed some of its most influential “art toys,” including Dunny and Munny. He currently is the President and Creative Director of Thunderdog Studios, a New York-based designer toy brand and creative agency.
- Eaton joins Mike Ming, Joseph Amedokpo, Bruce Mau and Siobhan Gunning as contemporary artists reinterpreting the PC for a new generation.
Dell Inspiron Mini 9
About the Tristan Eaton Designs
- “The Muse ” was inspired by Vienna Secession and Art Nouveau artist Gustav Klimt and his ability to create beauty with patterns and the female form.
- “Stickers 1 ” and “Stickers 2 ” emulate the landscape of stickers you might see covering the bottom of a skateboard, the walls of CBGB’s or a lamppost in New York.
- "The Muse" and "Stickers 1" each will be available in two color schemes.
Tristan Eaton designed his first toy — for Fisher-Price — at age18, and has since become a driving force in the world of “designer toys.”
- Apr 2, 2014
Dell Announces Latitude 12 And 14 Rugged Extreme NotebooksDell today announced the launch of both the Latitude 14 Rugged Extreme notebook and the Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme convertible notebook for customers who require powerful solutions that can survive unforgiving conditions. “With new ground-up design and industry-first innovations, the Latitude 12 and 14 Rugged Extreme mark the beginning of a renewed and expanded commitment by Dell to the rugged space,” said Kirk Schell, former officer, United States Navyand vice president, commercial PCs, client solutions group, Dell...
- Dec 11, 2013
Dell Announces Affordable Education Oriented Chromebook 11Dell today announced the expansion of its robust portfolio of next generation learning solutions with the Dell Chromebook 11, an affordable and highly-portable Chromebook designed to facilitate integration of technology in the classroom for teachers, students and administrators. Dell today announced the expansion of its robust portfolio of next generation learning solutions with the Dell Chromebook 11, an affordable and highly-portable Chromebook designed to facilitate integration of technology in the classroom for teachers, students and administrators...
- Jan 6, 2011
Dell and T-Mobile USA Announce Streak 7 - A 7 Inch 4G Android TabletToday at 2011 International CES, Dell and T-Mobile USA, Inc. Unveiled Dell’s new 7-inch Android™ tablet, the Streak™ 7, both companies’ first 4G capable tablet specifically designed for the super-fast mobile broadband speeds of T-Mobile’s 4G network...
- Mar 17, 2009
Dell Announces Adamo Brand With Launch Of The World’s Thinnest LaptopStyle-minded people who place a premium on precision craftsmanship and design can now add Adamo to their list of must-have items for 2009. Designed to challenge people’s perceptions of what a computer is, the Adamo by Dell brand was inspired by fashion, luxury brands and timeless design...
- Mar 10, 2009
Dell Goes ‘Ballistic’ With Design For New Latitude E6400 XFR Rugged LaptopDell is breaking barriers when it comes to fully rugged laptops with the introduction of the Latitude E6400 XFR. Designed for the military, first responders, oil & gas environments, manufacturing floors, field technicians and homeland security, the Latitude E6400 XFR features the Dell-exclusive Ballistic Armor Protection System featuring PR-481, which leverages a high-strength substance used for applications such as cryogenics, aircraft components, military equipment and medical devices...