Toshiba Introduces New Satellite L600 Series Laptops
Toshiba today expanded the Satellite® L-Series of everyday value laptops. The all-new Satellite L600 Series laptops now are offered in more screen size choices, more color options and more configurations featuring powerful processors from Intel and AMD at an affordable price point.
The Satellite L600 Series consists of four model classes: the lightweight Satellite L645 with a 14-inch diagonal display, the versatile Satellite L655 with a 15.6-inch diagonal display and the Satellite L675 desktop replacement with a 17.3-inch diagonal display. In addition, Toshiba is offering an all-new highly-mobile option to the line, the Satellite L635, featuring a 13-inch diagonal widescreen display, ideal for students, the on the go small business owner or the family that needs a laptop that is small enough to travel.
Toshiba Satellite L635
Each laptop is equipped with the latest processors and standard LED-backlit HD TruBrite® widescreen displays, built-in Webcams and DVD drives, fast Wireless-N connectivity, Hard Drive Impact Sensors, up to 4GB of fast DDR3 memory and hard drives ranging from 250GB to 500GB.
Featuring Toshiba's glossy Fusion® Finish with the new Helios pattern in Steel Grey, Black, Red, White and Brown, the laptops also now include premium flat keyboards and wide multi-touch TouchPads™.
The Satellite L600 Series laptops, including the Satellite L635 (starting at $619.99 MSRP6), the Satellite L645 (starting at $515.99 MSRP), the Satellite L655 (starting at $569.99 MSRP) and the Satellite L675 (starting at $599.99 MSRP) will be available on June 20, 2010 at major retailers, e-tailers and direct from Toshiba on toshibadirect.com.
Key Features Of Satellite L600 Series Laptops
- Powerful Processors Configurations of the laptops will be available with a wide range of Intel and AMD processors, including the dual-core Intel® Core™ i3 and Core i5 with TurboBoost technology. Also available will be the latest AMD Athlon™ II and Turion™ II dual-core processors and Phenom™ II Triple Core and Quad Core processors for powering through even the most demanding tasks.
- High Definition LED-Backlit Displays HD TruBrite widescreen displays feature stunning 16:9 aspect ratios and native 720p resolution, well-suited for enjoying digital entertainment, powering through spreadsheets or managing home finances.
- Toshiba Media Controller The Toshiba Media Controller application enables users to effortlessly share files, photos and stream music and video across a wireless network between other Windows PCs and Windows 7-compatible devices, such as the Xbox® 360 game console through a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Toshiba ReelTime™ Helps users easily and quickly find files based on when they were opened with a simple visual history. Quickly scroll through automatically generated previews of documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more, filter by file type or use the calendar to go back weeks or months.
- Ten-key Keypad Models with 15.6-inch and larger displays feature a built-in numeric 10-key keypad for easily powering through spreadsheets.
Pricing and Availability
The Satellite L600 Series laptops, including
- the Satellite L635 (starting at $619.99 MSRP),
- the Satellite L645 (starting at $515.99 MSRP),
- the Satellite L655 (starting at $569.99 MSRP) and
- the Satellite L675 (starting at $599.99 MSRP)
will be available on June 20, 2010 at major retailers, e-tailers and direct from Toshiba.
- Jun 15, 2010
Toshiba today announced the Satellite C600 Series, a new line of entry-level laptops. "Designed for everyone, engineered with quality, encased in a smart textured finish and priced just right, our new Satellite C600 Series give consumers a new level of choice when shopping for a basic laptop," said Ron Smith, vice president of marketing, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division...
- Jun 15, 2010
Toshiba's Digital Products Division today introduced the Satellite® T200 series of ultrathin laptops. Offering a sleek and stylish look, a comfort-driven design and performance geared for everyday mobility at mainstream price points, the Satellite T200 series are available in two popular screen size options — the versatile Satellite T235 featuring a 13.3-inch diagonal display the and compact Satellite T215 featuring a 11.6-inch diagonal display...
- Apr 13, 2010
Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD) today announced the availability of the new Tecra® M11 Series, high-performance business laptops designed to meet the demanding needs of mobile professionals. "Mobile professionals cannot sacrifice productivity on the road, needing all the conveniences of the office no matter where they are," said Carl Pinto, vice president of product development, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division...
- Apr 7, 2010
The new Toshiba Satellite Pro L510 is designed for business professionals always on the move. ..
- Feb 23, 2010
Toshiba today announced the availability of the new Portégé® M780 Tablet PC and Satellite Pro® U500 laptop with multi-touch display. "Today, touch enables business and education professionals to create a more interactive and intimate experience for their core audience, and Toshiba's new laptops help deliver on that promise," said Carl Pinto, vice president of product development, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division...